Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Square 2





Look familiar? The second hull actually has 2 more bulkheads to help partition off the head and shower. I've yet to have a truly proper shower in a boat yet so I was willing to put the extra effort in the hopes that a truly great shower can be created.
It really makes a big difference when living aboard at anchor whilst also needing to conduct business ashore and a cockpit shower isn't a great option in cold weather or a crowded area.



Also ordered 22 more sheets of plywood today. Decided to go with 1088 Joubert this time as the Noahs "1088" was not fantastic although did pass boil tests on the cutoffs from various sheets I tested. This brings my total ply buy to 82 sheets which should be within 10 sheets of what I need. There's no materials list for the Vardo as yet as well as deck, cabin, rig plans, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment