Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A few snags....


I nearly made my goal of having all the bulkheads done by the end of the holiday period. The bad news is that I've discovered some issues with my order of plywood and will need to remake bulkhead #3 and figure out what to do with 30 sheets of wood I didn't order. Noahs has a good reputation and I'm hopeful they will make it right.

I pulled out my new laser level and was pleased to see I can line up all my floor marks with the vertical posts I had already leveled up. The tripod is a bit short to reach the 1670mm waterline height, but it's all self leveling so I should be able to set it up on some buckets. I got both backbones cut and fiberglassed today so should be able to work on getting the stem cut and joined to bulkhead #1 tomorrow if it's not too cold. The weather looks good Friday and Saturday to replace bulkhead #3, just need to figure out the wood situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment