Thursday, May 16, 2013

forward

I've been moving very carefully since my painful whack last Friday. I've gotten the 2 other forward panels fitted, but they all still require quite a bit of glass work. my current idea is to try and get the stems faired and the foredecks glassed in the next few weeks. I can the primer all the inner hulls aft to the front of the cockpit and perhaps even paint from the deck to the waterline. Richard still needs to work up the plans for the cockpit, but I should be onto that later this summer. I want to have as much glassed and painted as possible before moving outside to do the cabin top. I feeling like I'm about a year off from realistically launching, but still holding out hope for late this year.

there's nothing like cutting holes into well glassed hull sides! these cutouts are for the bunk lockers which need to be all worked up at the same time as other anchor locker area pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment